Sales Engineer Building Services
Our building services business comprises premium steel framing solutions for plant rooms and off-site fabricated modules, non-penetrative roof skid frames as well as anchor/guide solutions for pipe expansion- and -contraction management. Over the last 15 years Sikla UK has supplied these packages to prestigous projects such as, for example, the Wembley Stadium, the new Heathrow Terminals or the The Shard of Glass. All our building services business is exclusively solution-based and does not include the sales of generic consumables.
You are reporting to our General Manager Sales & Engineering. Backed up by our team of design engineers and by a dedicated internal sales assistant you can fully concentrate on generating and converting opportunities which will be provided through our existing network of solutions partners and our project intelligence software providers. Our SalesForce CRM software will keep you excellently organised everywhere: at your dedicated desk in our Milton Keynes offices, via app in your company car and also at your home office desk.
- search for new opportunities and maximise client potential in the UK & Ireland
- develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- arrange and carry out product training
- liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering, suitable technical education or solid mechanical/electrical background
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- sound judgement and good business sense
- ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- resilience and tenacity
- independence, self-reliance and joy in business travelling
- base salary and annual bonus
- company car, laptop and smart phone
- private health insurance including family members
- above-average pension contribution
- career prospects within a growing organisation
Please send your CV, including cover letter to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject "Sales Engineer"