Sales Office Assistant
Reporting to the Office Manager or interim Operations Director, you will support the sales office with all day-to-day duties.
Duties and key responsibilities
- Handling incoming phone calls / "gatekeeping"
- Processing the customer invoices in the morning
- Processing sales orders
- Processing quotations
- Assisting the field team with customer/order information
- General office duties (e.g. data entry, filing, copying)
- Checking stock levels
- Keeping customers informed about order/delivery changes
- Maintaining contact lists and general information in the CRM system
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Providing general support to visitors and guests
- Supporting with general enquiries regarding IT problems, phone system, printer etc.
The Ideal Candidate
Skills & Abilities
- Working with office management systems, MS Office and office equipment (printers, copier etc.)
- Ability to work productively, efficiently, effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales
- Capable of prioritising tasks and multiple assignments
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Well-mannered and well-presented
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- Minimum of a year experience of sales and office administration
- Extremely good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to both the organisation and its members
The Participation in an Assessment Center at the Milton Keynes Warehouse Office is mandatory.
Every possible candidate will received an email with further instructions.
Please send your CV, including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject "Sales Office Assistant"