Fixings & Fastenings
Torx Flat Head Coach Screw FLAH
Flange screw with perfectly aligned properties for the constructional timber work, available in diameters 8 and 10 mm.
- Simple handling is secured due to ideal load transmission.
- The head dia. of type M8 is aligned to the slots of Channel 41. Thus for direct assembly through the elongated hole of the channel, a good load bearing capacity is secured.
- Type M10 can also be used at the edge of the channel for direct assembly into the elongated holes.
- The cutting notch allows direct screwing in without pre-drilling and allows a pinpoint locating.
- In addition, the tip avoids reliably the splitting of the battens behind.
- The high bearing of loads given by the flat head reduces the necessary fixing points. Especially for the fixing of roof hooks, an economical handling is assured.
| Material:||Steel, galvanised|